The Microtech Store can sell your Microtech!
If you have a Microtech knife that you would like to sell, we can help you. Our consignment program is perfect for someone wanting to sell any Microtech, from a super rare custom to a lightly used production model.
We also buy Microtech, please call 1-888-405-6952 so we can discuss your Microtech.
Consignment Program - How It Works
Contact us via phone or email with the information about the Microtech you wish to sell. Once we determine your knife to be of interest to our customers, we will have you ship the knife to us. We will then take pictures, video, and do a write up on your knife and place it on our website for sale. Once we have received your knife we will work out pricing with you. Our fee is 25% of the final sale price, you get the remaining 75%. Ultimately, the final pricing decision will be yours.
If you don't want to wait to sell your knife on consignment, we also buy single Microtech Knives and complete Microtech collections. Please call us at 1-888-405-6952 and let us know what you have.
Shipping Your Knife To Us
Please include all of your contact information. Also, any relevant knife history would be helpful. You can ship your knives with any carrier you choose, but we highly recommend insuring your shipment. We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
Knives should be in a salable condition when we receive them. They should not need cleaning or repair of any kind.
Once we receive your Microtech, we will contact you to confirm the listing and pricing information.
To get our address please call 1-888-405-6952
We will evaluate your Microtech and offer our best suggestion on pricing, but ultimately the price decision is up to you.
Please note that we cannot evaluate or guess about the value of your Microtech until the knife or knives are in our hands.